I can be


Assalammualaikum .
Hey guys ! Who you all today . It finally this day is SATURDAY .
Oh my , I feel like i'm in the sky . I can relax at home with peace :)
Okay , I wanna tell you guys that I want to an athlete girl for this 2013 :)
I want to take HIGH-JUMP just like Kang Tae Joon ( To the beautiful you ) .
I hope I can be the good HIGH-JUMP to our school :D
I love this korean drama . They can give me a inspiration that can make me to take any sport at my school.
I feel like I'm proud to see this korean drama .
Just like TOP ( Thailand movie ) 
They always give me a STRONGER girl .
For this new year I hope I can get the GOLD MEDAL !
at least one only .
I doesn't want to take RUNNING sport .
Because I feel SHY when people SHOUT MY NAME ! 
that why I DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE ANY RUNNING SPORT .
But I just want to take HIGH-JUMP Sport .
So I can be a STRONGER GIRL :D
Yeahhh ! 
Next year will be SPM Candidates .
It me okay no more my sayang 
Hehe, I will be missing him . I will love him always . (SHAHRUL )
I hope he can be the best man in my life .
I hope he can get a good result for this year :)
i hope he can get at least 3A for his SPM and others PASS .
Amin . 
And I hope I can get 5A for my SPM .
No matter how, I WILL STUDY SMART and WORK HARD for it .
FIGHTING TIEYQAHH .
I KNOW THAT I CAN BE THE BEST GIRL FOR HIM :D